EastBay is continuously seeking individuals who can help fulfill its Mission of providing Compassionate, Personal, and Professional Home Health Services to Solano County and the Bay Area. Interested in joining our team? Explore our current job opportunities or leave us a message so we can get back to you shortly.
We are actively seeking Full-Time/Part Time Registered Nurses (RN) and Medical Social Workers (MSW) to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401K. If you are interested, email us or during normal business hours (8:30AM-5:00PM, Monday to Friday), you could speak to us directly at (707) 428-1473.
SERVING CALIFORNIA'S SOLANO COUNTY AND THE BAY AREA SINCE 2002
REGISTERED NURSES (RN)
EastBay Home Health is actively hiring Registered nurses to care for recovering and elderly individuals of Solano County and the Bay Area.
Job Description Summary
The Registered Nurse plans organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing,
with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
1. Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State.
2. Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
3. Maintains a current CPR certification.
4. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state /or organization requirements and is in good working order.
5. Minimum of two years experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health or home care nursing is preferred.
6. Self directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
7. Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
8. Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
9. Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising home health aides.
10. Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position, or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
Send your applications and job inquiries to email@example.com or reach out to us at
707 428 1473
MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER (MSW)
Job Description Summary
The medical social worker is responsible for the implementation of standards of care for medical social work services.
1. Graduate of a Bachelor's program in social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. May have a master's or doctoral degree in social work.
2. Licensed clinical social worker by the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
3. Minimum of one year's experience in health care.
4. Experience in a home health care preferred.
5. Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
6. Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
7. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
Send your applications and job inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us at 707 428 1473
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES that we continually hire for:
Part-time Registered Nurse
Certified Home Health Aide
Licensed Vocational Nurses